What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate metabolic bodyweight exercise training collection
- Grow your business from referrals and new clients wanting the newest thing to hit the fitness market
- Improve your client retention by keeping your current ones EXCITED about your training sessions
- Get access to 54 videos that quickly demonstrate each exercise in the workouts
- Get the competitive edge and set yourself apart from the competition
- Become the best trainer in your market with this added resource
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 50 Shades of Burpees scores 72.93/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://spartaworkouts.com/BurpeeFinsihers.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: spartaworkouts.com you’ll also be taken through to spartaworkouts.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)